Decree 218/2005 The documentation must indicate:
For Resale Properties:
- Address of the property · General description of the property · General description of the building or development ·
- Financial: i. Total price / Price of the annexes / Taxes that according to the law are payable by the buyer / Payment method / Validity period of the price/ ·
- Land Registry: i. Owner’s registration details / Up to date charges on the property /Subjections, if applicable / Built or usable ii. This information must be supported via nota simple.
- Year of construction of the property.
- Percentage of the Community of Owners’ fees, if applicable.
- If the building or development has got electricity access point, drinking water, telephone and gas.
- In the case of a property under the Horizontal Property Law. The consumer is informed that there are, at his disposal, the Statutes and rules of the Communities of Owner/Book of the Building/The insurances to which article 19 of Law 38/1999.
- Certification that the property is up to date on Land Tax payments.